- 250g Nnova Rice Vermicelli or Spaghetti
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 2 tbs. unsalted butter
- 50g grated parmesan cheese
- Chopped coriander
- A dash of black pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions
- Melt butter over medium heat and add the olive oil, just when the butter has started to melt, add the chopped garlic and fry until fragrant.
- Add the chopped coriander and a dash of white pepper.
- Stir and mix for about 2 seconds then add the cooked pasta.
- Fry the pasta until all evenly coated into the mixture. Toss around until the cheese disappear into the pasta. Enjoy it!