250g Nnova Rice Gluten Free Small Shells
- 250 g of minced turkey or minced Quorn
- 500g passata
- 1 can mixed Mexican beans
- 2 red chillies, thinly sliced
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp. chicken powder
- 2 tbsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp. tomato puree
- Chilli flakes (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Olive oil
- Heat the oil in a large heavy-based saucepan with a lid and fry the onion, garlic and chilli until softened.
- Stir in the tinned tomatoes, tomato puree, chicken powder and smoked paprika.
- Season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Bring to a simmer, cover with a lid and cook over a gentle heat for about 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the can of Mexican beans and cook for further 10 minutes and then add the cooked small shell, mix well and serve.
Sprinkle some Parmesan cheese.