- 250g Nnova Rice Macaroni
- 200g dairy free cream cheese
- 1 box (254g) soya cream
- 8 slices of smoked bacon finally chopped
- 200g fresh mushrooms
- 1 onion finally chopped
- Oregano, salt and pepper
- Vegan parmesan cheese
- In a pan sauté the bacon until crispy and then remove.
- In the same pan sauté the onions until transparent, add the bacon and sauté for couple of minutes more.
- Add the soya cream and leave it to slowly cook for 10 minutes, add the cream cheese (until dissolved) and the mushrooms previously salted.
- Season well with salt, pepper, oregano and mushrooms.
COOKING THE PASTA:
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add the pasta, cook for 8-10 minutes until al dente and then drain it.
Pour the sauce over the sauce and mix well. Serve warm with vegan parmesan cheese if desired