This salad is full of colours, with delicious textures and flavours. Quite simple to make and very nutritious.
This recipe offers another way to introduce black beans into our diet, an ingredient that contains iron, folic acid, and fibre, making it a good option to take to the table.
Barely any oil is used and corn juice from the can is used instead, making it a healthy salad option.
- 150g Nnova Rice Macaroni
- 1 can corn (350g), keep the water
- 1 can (425g) black beans1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 100g chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno chilli, finely chopped
- Few drops of Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Chopped coriander
- 50ml pre-reserved corn water from the can
- 50ml red wine vinegar
- 50ml olive oil
- Few tabasco sauce (optional)
- ½ tsp chilli powder(optional)
- 15ml fresh lemon juice
- Fresh chopped coriander
To prepare the vinaigrette use a hermetic glass jar and add corn water, red wine vinegar, olive oil, tabasco sauce drops, chilli powder, lemon juice and chopped coriander.
Shake it and pour over the salad mixing it completely with all the ingredients.
Cook the macaroni pasta according to the packet instructions and rinse with warm water.
In a bowl mix the corn, black beans, red pepper, onions, garlic, tomatoes, jalapeno chilli, macaroni pasta and reserve.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight. Serve on a platter and garnish with coriander springs or chopped chives.