Turkey and veggies Christmas leftovers can be almost as exciting and delicious as the main meal itself.
- 250g Nnova Rice GF Lasagne
- 45 g corn starch
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 cup single/ double cream
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 500ml water
- 2 tbsp. vegetable/chicken powder
- 335g grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms or leftover vegetables
- 550g shredded turkey
- 30g unsalted butter
- Melt the butter, add the corn starch, and mix well for a couple of minutes.
- Add the evaporate milk, single/double cream, water, chicken/vegetable stock and Italian seasoning; cook for around10 minutes or until the sauce have thickened and bubbly.
- Meanwhile, in a large ovenproof skillet coated with cooking spray, sauté the onion and garlic in olive oil for 3 minutes. Add mushrooms; cook and stir until tender, add this mixture to the white sauce.
Cook the lasagne according with the packet instructions
Preheat the oven to gas 6, 200°C, fan 180°C. Layer up the lasagne in a baking dish, starting with the vegetables, then the white sauce. Repeat twice. Top with the grated mozzarella then bake in the oven for 35 to 40 mins, until piping hot and crisp and bubbling on top. Serve immediately.