For the cheese lovers remember that on the 4th of June is the annual celebration of World Cheese and what a best way to celebrate it that preparing a delicious Lasagne four chesses.
If you find delicious a classic lasagne with only one type of cheese, you will find even more delicious this version with the combination of different flavours and textures of four chesses.
This easy to make recipe can be prepare with any type of cheese or you can add a protein like chicken or your favourite veggies.
This dish is an excellent option for any day of the week or for any celebration.
- 15 sheets Nnova Rice Lasagne
- 12 mozzarella slices
- 170g Manchego cheese
- 60g/ 1 bag parmesan cheese
- 150g goat cheese
For the béchamel sauce:
- 55g unsalted butter
- 55g GF plain flour/ corn starch
- 500ml milk
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt and pepper
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- Melt the butter, add the GF flour, and cook over a low heat stirring constantly for 1 minute.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and gradually stir in the milk.
- Return the saucepan to the heat and bring to the boil, stirring constantly, until thickened and smooth.
- Add the bay leaf and simmer gently for 2 minutes.
- Remove the bay leaf and season the sauce to taste with salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and set aside.
- Boil water in a large pot and add salt.
- Pour Nnova Rice Lasagne sheets into boiling water. Boil undercover for 10-12 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Drain and rinse with warm water.
- Butter a large ovenproof dish and place 5 lasagne sheets, add béchamel, mozzarella slices, grated Manchego, and goat cheese, repeat the process twice and add the grated parmesan to the last layer.
- Bake in a preheated oven,180oC/350oF/Gas Mark4, for 15 minutes until the top is golden.Serve immediately!