- 10 sheets GF Nnova Rice Lasagne
- 200 g grated mature cheddar cheese or DF alternative.
- 4 tbsp. chicken stock powder (2 for the broth and 2 for the sauce)
- 1 small chicken
- 500 g passata
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 thymes strings
- 3 baby leaves
- 2 big onions
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp. basil
- Salt and pepper
For the Broth:
- Cut the chicken and remove the skin. Prepare the broth adding the thymes, baby leaves, onion (chopped in half), 3 garlic cloves, chicken powder, salt and pepper.
- Leave it to boil for around 30 minutes or until done.
- Set aside and allow to cool.
- Thread the chicken.
For the Sauce:
- Cut the onion and sauté in a pan with olive oil until transparent and add 3 chopped garlic cloves and leave for couple or minutes more or until done.
- Add the passata, leave it to boil for a couple of minutes, add the chicken powder, basil, salt and pepper and cook for couple of minutes more.
- Add the threaded chicken and the desire amount of chicken broth and boil for couple of minutes more, adding the tomato paste and boiling until all the flavours incorporate and the sauce thickens.
Assemble the Lasagne:
Spread half of the pasta sauce in the bottom of a 22x31cm baking dish. Cover with the chicken sauce, grated cheese and top with 5 lasagne sheets (previously cooked according to the packing instructions) and repeat. Top with remaining sauce and sprinkle with remaining grated cheese.
Bake for 35 minutes in the preheated oven. Enjoy it!