- 6 chicken thighs (Skin removed)
- 1 onion 2 baby leaves
- 2 steams of thyme's
- 2 garlic cloves ½ red pepper
- 5 medium diced potatoes
- 2 big dice carrots
- 120 gr green beans
- 100 gr green peas
- 2 tbsp. chicken stock powder
- 150 gr Nnova Rice Small Shells
- In a soup pot add 2 litres of water, start to heat and prepare the broth, add: the chicken thighs, onion, baby leaves, steams of thyme, garlic cloves, ½ red pepper and chicken powder and boil for around 25 minutes at medium heat.
- Remove the garlic cloves, red pepper and onion and start adding the vegetables gradually, starting with the green beans, carrots, potatoes, small shells and then the green peas and cook until done.
- Remove the chicken thighs, leave them to cool and shred them in little pieces.
- Remove the steams of thyme and baby leaves, put the shredded chicken back in the pot, mix and serve with chopped coriander on top.